<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 20, 2008,3:18 AM

AHH I NEVER GO SCHOOL AGAIN WTF! wokeup at 9.40!! The first thing i did was go check today what module, and if the "yours to keep" album by Albert Hammond, Jr. has been downloaded. You pesky kaypohs must be curious who is he, well he's one of the guitarist from my favourite band "The Strokes", who cut his own album.

Hell yeah it's downloaded! Been listening to it for the whole damn day! Have you guys ever really experienced the real feeling of being intensively hungry? I do, many many times! To look at the bright side, it felt real wonderful! It seems like after being denied of sustenance (which also means food) for many uncountable hours, one have slimmed down desirably.. So say byebye to bulging tummies! But to look at the dark side, fuck, the feeling of being hungry sucks. Your innards felt all messed up, like a car without gas, a glass without water, a fucking fat whore without her fats, a bangla that isn't black, a siewmai without meat, or maybe, a zinc whom is smart.. (oops jk!)

This kinda feeling is just wrong, it just shouldn't happen. Your organs are still running and doing work, without the food to keep them going. When every single matter that is food-related appears on your mind, visions, or breathing path, it will simply push your organs running faster, demanding food to keep yourself alive. Humans are weak nuts, with an addition of a little torture, they just break down and give in. (Maybe not all humans, or maybe it's just me). So please don't lock me in a cell and deny me of any forms of great food out there, I'll do anything to have a bite!

But WAIT! On second thoughts, maybe not, my laziness made me starved at home. instead of going out to buy some food!
P.S: I'm craving for some steamboat and hotplate meat, gonna satisfy my tummy soon!





Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA