<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 27, 2008,8:53 PM
ALVIN IS BUSY.

Okay, Alvin is officially busy and he hates it. Even though I'm not really busy with doing anything, I detest the fact that I cannot draw out enough time to rot at home, just before my body starts to rot, hey I've to go out, or hey i have to do my FYP!

So to make things more interesting, I've decided to blog about some interesting stuff. Maybe they're facts, maybe they're just things about me.

The kind of fat people that Alvin hate:

  1. Fat people whom acts chio.
  2. Fat people whom tries to dress "sexy', "hawt", "cute", etc.
  3. Fat people whom wear ultra-mini skirt (maybe the skirt is not mini, just that due to their over-whelming fat-deposits in their thighs, it seems ultra-mini).
  4. Fat people wearing low-cut tops, showing fleavage (fatty cleavage).
  5. Fat people whom pretends to go on diet, like for e.g, skip breakfast and lunch, so that they can launch a full-scale attack on the sakae sushi in the evening.
  6. Fat people (girls of course) trying to flirt around.
  7. Fat people trying to do sexy dance on the dance floor.
  8. Standing beside fat people trying to avoid them when they dance.
Okay so, enough of fat people hatred already. So let's move on to other stuff. Here's some photos we took at Hueymin's 21st Birthday Chalet.





Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA