<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 19, 2008,6:03 AM

Met up with Richard last night, and both of us were starving like poverty-stricken 3rd world country citizens sia. Finally, we decided on a coffee shop near my place, and i could also go deposit some money. I was craving for some nonya-style chicken curry, so we ate some of that shit, and then went for some supermarket-shopping again. As usual, we shopped for like an hour and end up buying the usual necessities for slacking.

Surprisingly, Farhan was coming along with us too! He is the kind of guy whom lives in the 70s or 80s, we can never get any answer from his HP most of the times. And the other surprising thing is, his parents are moving house to pasir ris, so we fetched him there to put some stuffs and came back to marine parade to slack.

Ah, and we went Geylang to eat tauhuay and Portuguese egg tarts after that, shiok bodoh!~ But unlike the east coast and my house area, Geylang has no fuking wind nor clouds, which caused me to sweat like a cow while eating piping hot dessert. After that, everything was kinda boring, went to play LAN for an hour or so and Richard sent us back home thereafter.

When I think about starting school on tuesday, it makes me simply tired, not wanting to do no shit no more. Why is school so dead now sia, why can't it be so exciting and full of fun and crap like it was in Year I? Conclusion? Fuck school, get it over and done with. But the good thing still remains, hot girls are everywhere still, good buddies to slack with never changes and Reina is still here with me =)




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA