<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 18, 2008,3:33 AM
Officially First!

Ah yes!! The long awaited brand new weepy's blog has arrived! This is the First Official Post by Alvin!
Please visit my blog frequently to explore new entries, which hopefully will be frequent!

Ahh finally I'm done with lame FYP tasks for the week, it's hell lot of trouble doing all that shit, with a lame supervisor which is annoying and ass-faced. (I shall refer to her as "it" or "beast". Damned that beast, all she does is ask, "Hi Alvin, so what have you done so far? What have you done this week? Have you ate your prata? Do you prefer daal curry to mutton curry? How about teh tarik for you? How about you shut the fuck up before i put the whole laptop up your asshole?"

Now that I've finished up my shit this week, you can't speak shit about me no more, not for this week at least, so burn in hell, while i enjoy Vesak Day. I'm a buddhist you see, but I don't need to go to holy shrines to pray and be a holy man. Rotting is much more fun, i say.

Oh, and Zincky is sick, not sick as in fell sick , not sick as in puking. Okay, you know what I mean. She practically eats BCM (Ba Chor Mee) everyday. 100% pure chinese legalised licensed pork-lover cum eater. How can anyone consume BCM every single second? Your stomach will protest and the intestines will go on strike, while the anus will refuse to start work and thus no output will occur. She should just rear a few pigs at home so when she has her porky cravings, just slaughter one or two and satisfy her craving. But speaking of that (here i mean BCM), i haven't been eating it for quite sometime. My food-related organs are unhappy and would soon go on strike but they can't, I make the decisions, man.

Now, I'm real hungry. I only ate like 2mouthful of soupless instant noodles which my brother cooked for himself. Gonna ask Richard to pick me up and get a go for something good. Have not came to a decision on what to eat, but eventually we'll settle for something we eat all the time I believe. Maybe Farhan's coming along, or maybe not. We haven't been seeing him for eons.

I'm glad that tomorrow's Vesak Day and I rest at home. Can't wait for holidays to arrive, school is making me sick.




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA