<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 7, 2008,8:46 AM

So much things to do, so little time! My brother has been hogging the damn internet-able computer for days, depriving me ways and means of communicating with people and things available in the cyberspace. I wanted to blog about some interesting shit, but a pity he made me lose all my interest doing so.

Since yesterday, I've been living with very little or practically no sleep and now I'm using my power reserves to keep me awake and living. 3-odd hours of sleep after I came back from pubbing with Jimmy, Spencer, Siewling and Lareina, and another hour after i came back from the unsuccessful fishing trip with ah nong and Hanis (exclusive of Chet Meng and JY) The weather and our fishing tactics were futile, the rain was a killjoy, followed by a loss of a reel of nylon strings and a fake bait! Our fruits of labour: a pathetic clump of smelly, salty seaweed. Nevermind, we can always try our luck again.

So now for the fun part. Lets explore deeper in the seas of sins. For people whom are interested to know more about cigarettes, you've come to the right person and the right blog! I shall examine different favourite brands of cigarette brands and flavours that are street legal (which in other words, cigarettes sold in SG).

As I prefer menthol cigarettes, I'll showcase popular and tasty menthol flavours:

  1. Viceroy Lights Menthol Super
  2. Marlboro Menthol/Menthol Lights
  3. Dunhill Frost
  4. Pall Mall Menthol/Menthol Lights
  5. Madison Ice Cool


1.Viceroy Lights Menthol Super (a.k.a VML)
Most smokers would have heard of this brand, and its a extremely popular brand among youngsters, as well as female smokers. This cigarette gives a very cooling effect and goes easy on the throat. If you ever smoked the filters (reds), you will realise that Viceroy does not use superior quality tobacco leaves for its cigarettes, but the immensely strong menthol flavour covers up this flaw, which is not known or felt by many. Strong gush of cold air enters your windpipe (this phenomenon happens to the first few sticks of the pack). The kick is low, but the feeling is there, no problem with burning 2-3 consecutively for emo smokers.
Pricing: $9.60-$10.20

2.Marlboro Menthol/Menthol Lights (MM,MML)
One of the most popular brands you will ever see and hear of. IMO(In my opinion), has the most standardised flavour. The kick is usually consistently good, with a very classic menthol taste. No cooling effect that you would expect. Youngsters would not normally invest in this brand due to its price. Marlboro Menthol lights, compared to its menthol brother, is not as good and consistent. Suitable for ladies in search of classic rich-flavoured menthol cigarettes. You may expect a good kick in every puff of the menthol, not the menthol lights, sometimes it tastes weird to me.
Pricing: $10.80-$11.60

3.Dunhill frost
Another popular but expensive brand of chill-in-your-throat cigarettes. It tastes almost like Viceroy Menthol Lights, but with definitely superior tobacco leaves and the trademark Dunhill taste. If you ever tried foreign Dunhill cigarettes (be it reds or menthol), you will experience this unique taste that Dunhill cigarettes can offer. Not much kick, no "frost" feelings, just mildly cooling. A brand that curious youngsters will seek but not a permanent brand to stick to. The price does not match the standards it should offer.
Pricing: $11.60

4.Pall Mall Menthol/Menthol Lights
Personally, I find it hard to differentiate between these two flavours, the filters as just as long, and the only difference I got was, the menthol one simply had more kick. Very unique brand of cigarettes, no cooling effect, minimal amount of kick. It gives a absolute smooth texture when inhaled and exhaled. Most suitable for light smokers, light-hearted atmosphere. Goes well with strong alcohol.
Pricing: $10.00-$10.60 (approx.)

5.Madison Ice Cool
This is the real deal! The coolest, antarctic feeling you will ever experience with this cheap-ass cigarettes. Try doing two in a row, your throat will simply freeze! In terms of real cooling cigarettes, madison gives FULL MARKS, but other than tt, kinda sucky. Poor quality of tobacco, not a permanent brand to stick to. You'll prolly smoke it to enjoy the freeze.
Pricing ($8..40-$8.80) (approx.)




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA