<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 31, 2008,3:48 AM

I've just read an article from http://www.bspcn.com/2008/08/25/101-atheist-quotes/ , and I developed a greater understanding of what atheists are. So let's see the definition of what is atheist [ey-thee-ist] noun:
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings or
persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief.

There were many interesting quotes that came from atheists themselves, and I find their principles in life very worth learning from.
Here are some quotes that I would like to share:


  1. We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. - Gene Roddenberry
  2. Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. - Anonymous
  3. I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence. - Doug McLeod (meaning the church is still afraid of getting struck by lightning even though they believe in God.)
  4. I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. - Susan B.
  5. I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. - Susan B.
  6. I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen Roberts (Which explains why christians do not believe in other gods and similarly why aethists don't believe in any.
  7. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. - Anonymous
  8. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it. - David Stevens
  9. It ain’t the parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand. - Mark Twain
  10. Which is it, is man one of God’s blunders or is God one of man’s? - Friedrich Nietzsche
  11. Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people. - Carlespie Mary Alice McKinney
  12. Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea. - Anonymous
  13. History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god. - Giulian Buzila
  14. Atheism is a non-prophet organization. - George Carlin
  15. A believer states everything must have a creator but fail to say how he was created. - Anonymous
  16. If all the Christians who have called other Christians “not really a Christian” were to vanish, there’d be no Christians left. - Anonymous
  17. Gods dont kill people. People with Gods kill people. - David Viaene (Sad but true!)
  18. I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m ‘bad’. - Mike Fuhrman
  19. Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. - Frater RavusThe characters and events depicted in the damn bible are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. - Penn and Teller
  20. Animals do not have gods, they are smarter than that. - Ronnie Snow
  21. The Bible - A Fairytale book of rules brainwashing millions. Obliviously used to help create war, kill, hate, judge and discriminate. - Anonymous
  22. Jesus hardly made the greatest sacrifice. He knew he would be resurrected anyway. - Anonymous




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA