<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 18, 2008,8:55 AM

My apologies to my blog, for abandoning it for so long!
Here are some pictures from the FYP presentation day. As you can see from our team, for some reasons unknown and undisclosed, it consists of only Alvin, Barret and Shuhui.


Looking at how yandao I am, people will stop visiting my blog as they will be automatically jealous of me. Muahaha! Do take note of Shuhui, she looks like our secretary, lol!




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA