<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 22, 2009,7:56 AM
I've been a lazy man, but I'm gonna start doing entries now.

Right, so I haven't been updating this shit of mine since eons ago and now I'm gonna do it. Oh wait, I've left this blog on the shelf so long that I'm graduating today, friday, that is.

Holy shit, I've been skipping school like nobody's business, and it's quite of nobody's business except mine. Let's take a look at my atrocities:

Biomedical Imaging : 12X
Biomedical Equipment : 6X
Medical Technology : 8X
Human Resource Management : 8X

And the winner goes to, tada! BIOMEDICAL IMAGING! The amount of times I skipped the lessons is 3X the amount I attended, which is not an easy feat. I'm surprised at my performance!

For that, I shall reward myself with more sleeping to escape from wallowing in sadness, in which I would rather not do. Anyways, I haven't thought of something fun to blog about, so I'll come back soon to update eager people who wanna know more shit about me, bye!




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA