<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 5, 2009,1:26 AM
I'm still alive!

It's been awhile since I've blogged! In this while, I've finished my FYP, graduated from Polytechnic, rotten@home for 1/2 a year and now, the dreaded letter has flew into my mailbox; the letter of enlistment of national service. I'm being enlisted on June 15 2009, 8.30a.m., School 1.

But the least that comforts me is, I found 3ppl whom are enlisting on the same day and school as me! Just that 1 of them starts at 9.30a.m. instead. These people are namely, Alvin(Kuan Huat's buddy), Spencer and Wei Lun. Sounds cool eh, at least got companion to shave bald with me at the same time!

Anyways life has been a bore, staying in Singapore really makes me feel stoned. I prefer going on a holiday trip to appease my trapped soul. Therefore, I'm going Desaru with Lareina and her friends this May 24th! According to what I've found on the net, there are quite a number of places of interest over at Desaru, including and not limited to fruit/ostrich/crocodile farms, fireflies, watersports (legit ones). The accomodation isn't too bad there as well, for below SGD$200, you can enjoy a 2night stay with another person in a Garden/Pool/Sea View room that is quite spacious and well equipped.

If anyone is interested to go on travelling but have no idea where to go, why not make Desaru your next destination of enjoyment? Btw, it's only a 30mins ferry ride from changi to desaru. For more information on the trip, you may check out
  1. http://www.sanstours.com/outbound/Pulai_Desaru_Beach.html (Desaru tour package pricing)
  2. http://www.thepulai.com.my/the_pulai_desaru.htm (Pulai Desaru Hotel and its amenities)




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA