<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4404998764484222338?origin\x3dhttp://youonlylive-once.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 7, 2009,5:26 PM

What's with all the troubles in life? Are troubles always big enough to cause unrest in daily life? Maybe with more responsibilities and events in life, one will be bugged by troubles, problems and stress. If there's too little time to do everything everyday, you won't have time to reflect on problems, thus leaving them at the back of your head, like dumping waste into landfill, and eventually when will be nowhere left to dump them, you break down.

Why not give yourself sometime everyday, to think about issues, ponder on problems, lay out stress and do something about it. Sometimes, your perception of something could be the greatest obstacle to overcome. If what you think, feel and perceive cannot do anything to change the fact, why not just let it be, and ACCEPT the fact? I used to worry a lot, think a lot, and get angry over facts that I disagree with, but at the end of the day, I lost more than what I gained.

Words of wisdom:

"Think of what you can do for others, instead of what others can do for you, and you will find the world a better place."

"Think of what have gained in the process, instead of what you lost in the end."

"Your brain cannot change the world, but it can make you change the way you look at it."

"People tend to remember painful memories more than happy ones, most people can recall the time they almost drowned swimming, but not when they learned how to swim for the first time."

"To a chef, a knife is his tool of culinary, but to a murderer, a knife is his tool of culling."

I hope after reading this post, some people out there may be enlightened and see life in a different light. =]




Rule

+ Profanities Recommended
+ Spam as you wish
+ Enjoy the music
+ No Banglas


Me

Hello. I'm Blabla. I'm blabla years old. I love Blabla. I'm not a blabla.But I'm a blabla. Blabla, blabla, and blabla. (ur profile here)
[bold, underline, strike, italicize]


Chat




Links

[laREINA] [Zincky] [Charmaine] [Ah Nong] [Siew Siew]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]
[friend] [friend] [friend] [friend] [friend]


Past

[May 2008] [June 2008] [August 2008] [January 2009] [May 2009] [June 2009]

Credits

[ k a w a i i ]
dafont
laREINA